We here at FlexxMP can’t wait to see you again as we look forward to opening our doors and helping you get back on track for your ﬁtness needs.
There’s no doubt the COVID-19 crisis has changed our lives and will change how we move forward with our daily routines. Some changes will be reﬂected at our facility. We want you to know that not only do we have your ﬁtness goals in mind, but your safety and health as well. Safety has always been our number 1 priority.
We will be reopening in limited capacity. For those of you choosing to keep working out at home, I will keep providing at-home workouts for as long as you need. For the rest of you, moving forward, we are strictly enforcing and implementing new safety guidelines in eﬀort to reduce risk of exposure and keep everyone safe in an effective manner:
- All appointments will be space out by 15 minutes or more. This will allow us to wipe down and sanitize equipment used by the previous client during the appointment before you.
- FlexxMP and clients are responsible for cleaning/sanitizing before during and after an appointment.
- We are keeping small groups, small. Mainly 1 on 1s and some groups but no more than three clients at a time.
- Lastly, if you are sick, exhibiting symptoms of a fever or dry cough, DO NOT show up for your appointment. We’d appreciate that you can be tested and are fever free for at least 24 hours before returning to the facility. Out of respect and safety of other clients, please do not show up and put others at risk.
Now, as far as the actual sessions go, a few things have evolved. Here are the guidelines:
- Show up ON TIME. Not super early, but not late either. Workouts will be designed to have you out before the next group arrives to avoid an overﬂow of people in the gym at once.
- Upon entering the facility, please wash your hands or use sanitizer.
- Just a reminder since you all have always been great about doing so, please wipe down all equipment you have used. Weights, benches, clips, mats, cardio, etc.
- If, if you know you’re a heavy sweater, please bring a towel with you to help limit the amount of sweat being slung around. I mean, we should be doing that anyway, so just consider that a reminder.
- We will also do my best to avoid needing an overabundance of equipment for a workout.
- By keeping the number of people at any time limited, we should be able to maintain safe distance from each other. Research is also showing that sun helps this issues so weather depending we may go outside.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about any of this, don’t hesitate to reach out. Like many of you, We are eager to get things up and running again, but we also need to be smart about it.